Work With Us
Why work for us?
To provide the highest levels of home care, we make sure our carers are properly looked after, with up to 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays for full-time carers, a competitive starting salary and a market-leading benefits package.
We believe that all our Carers should have the skills and time to care. Experience is desirable but not essential, as you will be fully trained to deliver a quality service to our Clients. Whether you come from a completely different industry, have looked after family or have a background in care, we would love to hear from you.
Salary and Benefits
In return for providing high-quality care to our clients, you will receive a market-leading package which includes:
Am I right for Tabeth Care?
Our Carers are known for their compassion and empathy and for always going the extra mile to provide the best quality care.
As a Tabeth Carer, you will give clients the help and compassion they need to live happily and independently in their own homes. This could be by providing companionship, helping with housework, or assisting with medication.
We are looking for people who:
- Are caring, kind & compassionate
- Speak and write fluent English
- Hold Valid Right to Work in UK
- Are prepared to travel outside of immediate area.
Experience in a care role is desirable but not essential, as our comprehensive induction training and ongoing opportunities for development ensure you are fully trained and equipped to care for our clients. It is more important that you possess the personal qualities listed below.
If your passion for care is what gets you out of bed in the morning and you want to make a difference to the health and well-being of our Clients then look no further, this is the job for you!
Qualities of Tabeth Carers
Tabeth Carers are people for whom caring is a vocation, not just a job.
- Have integrity: To be trusted with vulnerable people.
- Reliable: To provide a consistently high standard of service.
- Trustworthy: To deal with money or important documents.
- Flexible: To offer a targeted and changeable service.
- Methodical: So that the client is never disappointed or put at risk by a missed appointment.
- Caring: With a natural empathy and a desire to care.
- Genuine: Wishing to make a difference to other people’s lives.
- Understanding: To appreciate and anticipate what they can do to make their clients’ lives better, without overstepping boundaries.
- Professional: Constantly maintaining standards.
- Friendly: To become a member of their clients extended family.
- Respectful: Mindful of their position in someone else’s home.
Tabeth Carers are given full training in all of their duties, monitored by experienced team leaders who carry out regular assessments, all overseen by nursing and experienced care professionals.
Live-in carer careers
Operating in selected areas, we are looking for enthusiastic care workers to help, enable and assist our clients through all areas of personal and domestic care. The role will involve living in the Client’s home for a period at a time (length of assignment can be extended) and helping our clients with their daily routine.
Care jobs with Tabeth Care
Are you passionate about making a difference to people’s lives? Become a Tabeth Carer and be a part of the UK’s leading supplier of home care and live-in care services.